COMMUNICATIONS FROM BISHOP MARIANN
Our Regathering Plan.
The Vestry is waiting final approval of our regathering plan. We will publish it was it has been approved by the diocese.
To create a phased plan for the reopening of our place of worship in conjunction with the four-phase plan issued by the diocese and the three-phase plan issued by the Governor of Maryland.
- To maintain our spiritual connections with the vast majority of the community.
- Keeping the Spiritual energy and joy at the heart of worship services – to not weakening our worship experience. Preserve the hybrid model of being community.
- To safely reopen our physical communal place of worship as guidelines allow.
We will measure our progress by the following:
- Our ability to provide communion to our parishioners on a regular basis
- Reestablishing our Mobile Med community service
- Partnering and collaborating with Misa Magdalena and our Rental Church.
- Our ability to keep the buildings cleaned and maintained to the required recommendations.
Sources / Reference