If you wish to be married at the Church, your first step is to contact the Rector.  Please do this early and don't set a date or time before you have contacted the Church.  Most of the time, you should be a member, a relative of a member or willing to seriously consider membership in order to be married at St. Mary Magdalene, but the Rector has the final say.

While it is preferred that weddings take place in the Church, the Rector will preside at weddings off-site.  

Pre-martial counseling is required.  The Rector will meet with you to plan your wedding and help you consider your commitments and vows.

If you have been divorced, you may remarry in the Episcopal Church.  You will need to provide a copy of your divorce decree(s), and assurance that any minor children are provided for.  After meeting with you, the Rector sends a letter to the Bishop who must reply with permission before the ceremony can be held.  

The Episcopal Church provides weddings for same-gender couples.  Details can be provided by the Rector.

You will need to obtain a marriage license from the jurisdiction where the wedding is taking place. 

The Undercroft is available for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners and Anniversary celebrations.  You will need to contact the Church office and make a reservation well in advance.  Details will be provided to you once your date has been confirmed.  

Each month, a prayer for those celebrating Anniversaries is given in the Church services.  The Rector can also help you re-new your wedding vows.